Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
UGENE Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Problem with annotations (Read 3909 times)
Sep 16th, 2010 at 4:09am

Agu   Offline
(Argentinian)

Hi. I've been trying Ugene for a couple of weeks and I'm impressed. Really nice program.
I found some possible bugs:

1 . Ugene crashes If I add new annotations to a sequence and then try to save a genbank file including annotations. Just create a New document from text, save it as fasta or gb and try to export after adding any annotation.

2 . It crashes If I create a document and then I try to change the name of the object (even if saving the file immediately is checked). No problem after re-opening the file.

3 . Just by chance found that in an alignment if I select a region with too many gaps (or only gaps) and try to re-align that region with muscle it crashes.
Note: after copying a region from an alignment, it brings the sequence and a trailing space that for example, bothers with the find function.

Please, let me know if you need more details.

Thanks.

(Windows 7 64 bits, Versión      6.1.7600, AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60, 2000 Mhz, Ugene 1.7.2)

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 4:11pm

Mikhail Fursov   Offline
YaBB Administrator

Hi Agu!

Thank you for the feedback.

We starting to investigate your issues.

Some of the issues I can reproduce easily, some of them are already fixed. We will ask when more info will be needed and report when the issues are fixed

---
UGENE team
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1