Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
ugene 1.10.4 crash (Read 7203 times)
Apr 13th, 2012 at 10:06pm

massimiliano   Offline
YaBB Newbies

Hi,
when i work with this kind of .gp files (i attach it) after some minutes ugene crash, both in windows 7 (64bit) and linux 64bit...in this file i did a blast search analysis using the protein sequence as query...
thanks for the help
Max

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2012 at 3:31pm

German   Offline

Thanks for your feedback. We will investigate this problem asap. Could you tell us please, what blast version (blast or blast+) and what search type you use (blastp, tblastn ...)?

And what database do you use for the blast search? Is it your custom or some free available database?

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Apr 16th, 2012 at 7:30pm

massimiliano   Offline
YaBB Newbies

I used the blast+ inside UGENE 1.10.04 and i did a tblastn search against my cutom database made with UGENE makeblastdb command. But the problem persist also just opening the file without the analysis...
Thanks
Max

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Apr 17th, 2012 at 1:07pm

German   Offline

Thanks a lot for the informarion!
Have you tried to send us a crash report after you have a UGENE crash? If you haven't then could you send it please? (also, it will be good to send the report from both linux and windows platforms).

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Apr 23rd, 2012 at 2:24pm

massimiliano   Offline
YaBB Newbies

Hi,
sorry for late...yes i sent the crash report many times both linux and windows...the crash event is not immediate but after few minutes that the file is opened.
thanks
max

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1