Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
UGENE Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Check box to show certain annotations (Read 5785 times)
May 6th, 2011 at 12:51am

jordan   Offline
YaBB Newbies

I think it would be very useful if in the list of annotations which is below the sequence view, there were check boxes beside each annotation, and beside entire groups of annotations, which you could check and uncheck to show/hide that specific annotation. I know this can already be done in the annotation highlighting popup menu, but I think this set up would very much streamline the process. Thank you for your considerations!

IP Logged

Reply #1 - May 6th, 2011 at 3:18pm

Olga Golosova   Offline
YaBB Administrator

Could you please clarify the request. Would you like to be able:

1. To show/hide each annotation.
or
2. To show/hide annotations with the same name (e.g. CDS, misc_feature) and/or annotations groups.

Note that when you use the annotations highlighting popup menu the annotations with the same name are disabled.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - May 6th, 2011 at 4:55pm

Agu   Offline
(Argentinian)

I agree that that would be useful. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe He wants to be able to hide an specific annotation and not a complete set of the same kind (so, option 1). Currently it is possible to hide all of the same type, but not just one of them. That is useful, for example, if you have a lot of annotations in a plasmid but you want to hide most of them and just show the most important in a presentation. So far, I've been just creating copies and deleting the ones I don't want to show...

IP Logged

Reply #3 - May 17th, 2011 at 8:28pm

Mikhail Fursov   Offline
YaBB Administrator

Feature request is added to the system:
https://ugene.unipro.ru/tracker/browse/UGENE-314

---
UGENE team
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1