Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
UGENE Bulletin Board
  Welcome to our forum.
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
error when opening BAM file (Read 6088 times)
Jun 26th, 2012 at 4:37pm

HelloNGS   Offline
YaBB Newbies

Hi, I am new to ugene, just downloaded the newest version (1.10) and played a while, the features looks fantastic!

But a problem happened when I trying to open a BAM file from TMAP aligner, it gives me:

[INFO][12:44] UGENE started
[INFO][12:44] Starting {Check for updates} task
[INFO][12:44] Task {Check for updates} finished
[ERROR][17:13] Subtask {Adding document to project: fosb 140ng.bam} is failed: Subtask {BAM/SAM file import: fosb 140ng.bam} is failed: Subtask {Convert BAM to UGENE database (fosb 140ng.bam.ugenedb)} is failed: Converting assembly from fosb 140ng.bam to fosb 140ng.bam.ugenedb failed: Invalid optional field value type: B. Document was removed
[ERROR][17:13] Task {Loading documents} finished with error: Subtask {Opening view for document: fosb 140ng.bam} is failed: Subtask {Adding document to project: fosb 140ng.bam} is failed: Subtask {BAM/SAM file import: fosb 140ng.bam} is failed: Subtask {Convert BAM to UGENE database (fosb 140ng.bam.ugenedb)} is failed: Converting assembly from fosb 140ng.bam to fosb 140ng.bam.ugenedb failed: Invalid optional field value type: B. Document was removed

anyone idea?

PS: it is a 32bit ugene on windows XP.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:10am

Olga Golosova   Offline
YaBB Administrator

Hi! Thanks for informing us about the error!
I've created an issue: https://ugene.unipro.ru/tracker/browse/UGENE-1062
The issue is assigned to the next UGENE release 1.11.1.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Aug 9th, 2012 at 9:43am

German   Offline

Hello. This issue is fixed and the 1.11.1 version of UGENE is released. You can download it here:
http://ugene.unipro.ru/download.html

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1